Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming parade




Homecoming parade was full of noise and fun. Last year it snowed for the first time that season and was cold. Dave was away and I had not rugged up the children warm enough. This year was a mild autumn day and the children had lots of fun! Dave found a place right near our place, corner of 9th East and University Parkway. Perfect!


Classic Beth shot with her 'mates!' Our neighbours the Billings were with us and these are some of her favorite play mates. While I am tryiing to sit down and do homework with Beth, she will often hear these cute neighbours outside and stand on the couch and yell out to them! "I will be out soon! My mum is making me stay in to do homework." Horrible mother.

Another Billings neighbour. Her mum is very talented. Often, one of our children will be at their place baking something gourmet or making some elaborate craft! No complaints from us.

6 shots later, they are all finally looking and Dave was the grumpiest about it! (He is acttually cursing me under his breath)

Mother Billings. We have had soooooo much to do with this wonderful family but still no photos. I am in runniing gear. Dave had dropped me and Diana off early that morning up the canyon and I ran back and met them for the last bit of the parade. Once I put my sweater back on I got some evil glares. Our rivial university wears red. Not well planned. However, I had a great run. Totally cheated and enjoyed the whole 'downhill' track.