Friday, September 18, 2009

Half Moon Bay








Halfmoon Bay was great! So nice to finally get to a beach after so long! The water was cold (about 14C). I was planning on staying out of the water, but Dave continued to taunt me by calling me a 'coward or sook'. I think he knew full well that this would result in me needing to prove that I am not and so I succumbed to the pressure. Although Dave and I went under the water, none of us really 'swam'. More like dip our feet in. It was cute to see Isaac running away from the waves. The children, Dave and I did mention how we missed our beautiful Perth beaches. Funny little things make you a little homesick and the beach always does this to us. We loved having the sand between our toes. We are just not used to the "black" sand sticking to our bodies and making a real mess!